Everything you need to make one buzzy bee and a pretty flower is in this mini kit
A reminder of spring and summer, blossoms and hot days in the garden filled with the sound of bees, this kit could be used in a mobile or seasonal display with other flowers or animals.
We only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Our felt is also very forgiving which makes it a wonderful material to learn sewing and develop embroidery skills. This easy kit is particularly well suited to younger crafters.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 5 g of springy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- Price is for 1 Mini Kit
- Approx finished size is 8 cm without the loop
- 13 Boxes each size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children aged 7+ with adult supervision and support. Contains a needle
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.