Suitable for beginners. Create a beautiful set of sustainable baubles that can be displayed every Christmas for years to come. As mentioned (and being made -watch this space;) by Jenny Eclair and Judith Holder on their 'Older and Wider' podcast!
- simple illustrated instructions
- carded New Zealand needle felting wool - enough to make 3 baubles
- 2 x felting needles
- 'Needle Felting Hints & Tips' leaflet
- felting pad
- Upgrade to one of our fully sustainable ECO mats via drop down box
- Finger protectors, extra needles, etc are available to purchase in our Tools & Accessories section
download, watch and keep our 4 minute VIDEO DEMO HERE - this is for a reindeer bauble but the first half of the video shows you how to form the basic bauble shape
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.