Everything a complete beginner needs to start off in this amazing and therapeutic craft!
Have fun needle felting your way through miniature worlds, creatures and faces in this inspiring beginner's book. Learn from experienced crafters Roz Dace and Judy Balchin how to master the art of needle felting. The book only is available in our Book section here.
- Ultimate sampler set of wools: (Chosen so you can actually make some of the creations from inside the book!)
- 8 colours from our range 'Maori' Batts (Chlorophyll, Millet, Milk, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Earth, Florence & Lilac) approx 25g total)
- Pinch of 3 Merino Batts to create the details of facial features (Dark, Chocolate & Cyclamen)
- 60g of our bestselling carded Corriedale wool slivers; 40g of natural & undyed slivers, perfect for creating the core shape of your 3D creations! As well as Raven Black, Scarlet Red, Lime & Drizzle, 5g each.
- A toolkit with guide explaining what everything is used for, includes a set of six colour coded needles, wooden holder, leather finger protectors, an awl, eyes, glue, armature wire and a foam pad.
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.