Everything you need to start this amazing craft!
- 'Painting With Wool' Book by the very talented Fibre Artist, Dani Ives. In the book Dani introduces you to the materials and techniques used to produce amazing needle felted pictures and embellishments. She goes to take you through a series of projects from beginner's to advanced.
- Our bestselling Ultimate Maori Mini Batt Collection containing all of the 79 subtle and harmonious colours in this fabulous range from The Dyeing House Gallery, Tuscany. You will receive Seven Colour Collections (Blue, Brown, Green, Neutral, Pink, Purple, Yellow) containing 12 x 5 g batts in each PLUS a set of the six new skin tones (total weight of 450g)
- A set of three 38g star felting needles
- One sheet of pure wool felt so you can get started on a picture straight away!
- High density foam pad (colour may vary) - this can be upgraded to one of our long lasting and sustainable pure wool Picture Pal extra firm felting/pressing mats
- PLEASE NOTE FOR NON UK ORDERS - EACH COLLECTION WILL COME IN BROWN PAPER BAGS SO THAT WE CAN FLAT PACK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.
Wow, this is a fantastic package with super fast delivery. Kept me busy, whilst recovering from an operation. First attempt at needle felting pictures & I don’t think they are too bad. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take up needle felting.
I am new to felting. I want to learn how to paint with wool. This kit has everything I need. The colors are excellent and the wool quality is top grade. I am looking forward to creating my first wool painting.