Naturally soft and full of character. Perfect for natural projects
A wonderful natural carded wool with great tones, perfect for 3D needle felting, wet felting and spinning.
- Fibre: 100% Shetland Wool
- Microns: 29-31mic (thickness of fibres)
- Fibre Length: 90mm
- 50g (may come as 2 x 25g balls)
- In long slivers (rope-like pieces approx 1" thick) so perfect for wrapping armatures as shown in second photo and also fantastic for knotting and wrapping for fast build up of core (all measurement are approximate)
- 20g will come in a compostable storage package
- 50g will come as a rolled batt with recyclable paper band
Please Note: May contain a very small amount of vegetable matter. Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fibre. We have taken every step to represent the colours correctly, but we do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colours can change depending on your screen settings.
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.