The Ultimate Colour Collection. A complete set of all the 84 harmonious shades in DHG's amazing 'Maori' range in 20g batts enabling you limitless creativity.
- A fabulous blend of New Zealand carded wools in short lengths (27 microns). Perfect for a smooth professional finish to your needle felting pieces
- A harmonious range of shades to create light and depth in portrait pictures
- As used by many painting with wool artists and on the supplies list in Dani Ives' amazing book 'Painting With Wool' available to buy in our Accessories section
- The carded "maori" wool is a blend of different wools coming from New Zealand which are carefully selected to ensure constant quality over time
- All lots are MULESING FREE
- The dyeing complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and is done in the Dyeing House in the heart of Tuscany which is GOTS 5.0 and GRS certified
- This blend is perfect for both needle/wet felting and spinning
Please note this set will come in recyclable brown paper bags. Weight is approximate and weight quoted is usually the minimum you will receive. This wool is washed before carding yet vegetable matters cannot be completely removed
NON UK ORDERS - EACH COLLECTION WILL COME FLAT PACK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE - WE SHALL INCLUDE THE LABEL WRAPS FOR YOU TO ROLL AND WRAP ONCE RECEIVED - WE HAVE TO DO THIS TO BE ABLE TO FIT INTO A SMALL PARCEL SIZE AND KEEP THE SHIPPING COSTS AS LOW AS POSSIBLE TO YOU
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.