Suitable for beginners. Create a beautiful set of sustainable baubles that can be displayed every Christmas for years to come. As mentioned (and being made -watch this space;) by Jenny Eclair and Judith Holder on their 'Older and Wider' podcast!
Step-by-step instructions include 44 photographs will be emailed to you in pdf form immediately on purchase - a pdf allows you to really zoom in on a screen to see all the detail plus easier on the environment. (A paper print-off of the instructions will also be included with the kit)
- Easily accessible pdf with 44 colour photographs alongside step-by-step instructions plus our Needle Felting Hints & Tips. A link to the pdf with be emailed to you immediately on purchase and it will also be stored for easy access at anytime in your customer account at clairescraftscreate.com
- Carded New Zealand needle felting wool - enough to make 2 baubles
- Pipe cleaners for antlers
- 3 x spiral star felting needles (PINK)
- 'Needle Felting Hints & Tips' leaflet
- Basic small foam felting pad
- Upgrade to one of our fully sustainable ECO mats via drop down box
- Finger protectors, extra needles, etc are available to purchase in our Tools & Accessories section
download, watch and keep our 4 minute VIDEO DEMO HERE
100% Happiness Guarantee
At Felt Wildly our top priority is your happiness. We love our products and are proud to stock them. If you have a problem with any of the items purchased from us, we will solve it. Refund it. Replace it. Whatever it takes. All you need to do is reach out to us. We're here for you. Happiness guaranteed.